I've been doing so much stuff today that I haven't had time to write yet, so here's a tiny update:
I've started recording a bit for my December Project, and it looks like I won't have time to make a full performance video of the entire song. As a test this evening, I did a few quick takes of the first verse and then had fun becoming more familiar with Adobe Audtion to mix the tracks together. This is from two piano tracks and two vocal tracks (second track shows up partway through, it's the bad harmony.)
I'll have a performance video of just this portion tomorrow, and then I'll jump into recording all the audio for the final project!